Inside Sales Spanish Market
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for the integrated information management systems and temperature-monitoring devices that provide customized in-transit solutions for environmentally sensitive products.
- Responsible for overall account management and growth of existing accounts assigned to inside-sales territory
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Responsible for general market research of accounts to identify key players and generate interest
- Close sales and achieve quarterly / annual quotas
- Collaborate with regionally-focused territory managers to grow accounts to their fullest potential
- Develop a solid understanding of customer needs and requirements and collaboratively share this information with Product Marketing Management.
- Responsible for obtaining market knowledge and research of past accounts that have not reordered
- Other tasks may be assigned and required
- An estimated 5% of travel may be required
- Attendance at required trade shows
- Educated to Degree level
- 3-5 years previous experience selling supply chain systems, software, or services to the food markets.
- Experience in working with Food manufacturing, quality, distribution and/or cargo security strongly preferred.
- Must have the ability to develop a strategic plan for the defined territory and the tactical action skills to exceed the financial goals of the territory.
- Perform effective online demos and web-presentations to prospects
- Strong phone presence and experience supporting customers remotely
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Fluent Spanish and English
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV with motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org