Office Support Administrator (Part-time)
Madison Parker International is a professional recruitment consultancy dedicated to finding the best talent for companies across all sectors of industry and commerce. We provide an innovative, flexible and personal approach to recruitment – which is why companies both large and small rely on us to help them find the best people on the market.
We now have an opportunity for a part time business support administrator to handle the following tasks;
- Contract processing and administration;
- Maintaining information onto our skills database;
- Formatting CVs and job descriptions into company format;
- Provide assistance on timesheet and expenses processing;
- Posting vacancies on to the skills database;
- Social media activities;
- Maintaining management information;
- General administrative support to the recruitment team.
- High level of English required and preferably fluent in Dutch;
- Excellent keyboard skills with full IT literacy (MS Suite);
- Internet savvy;
- Accuracy and attention to detail:
- Team player and supportive mentality;
- Ability to multi-task effectively;
This is a part time role for c. 20 hours per week. Days and timings can be discussed. Our environment is fast-paced and results-oriented with a very international focus.
The position is only open to candidates with full residence/work permit for the Netherlands.
Interested? Please send your CV with motivation to Jonnah Bondal – Senior Administrator - email@example.com -