Account Manager Benelux
For one of our clients, a world leader in supply chain visibility, we're looking for an Account Manager Benelux. Their innovative monitoring products and services help to maintain the quality, integrity and security of their customers' valuable products at every step in their journey, all around the world. For more than 25 years, leading companies in the food, pharmaceutical, industrial, consumer goods, and other industries have relied on our client to help protect their products—and their bottom lines.
For the division Life Science we’re looking for an Account Manager Benelux.
- Client focused, consultative “solution based” sales approach
- Strong focus on new business and business development in Ireland Understand market trends and needs
- Selling integrated information management systems and temperature-monitoring devices that provide customized in-transit solutions for environmentally sensitive products;
- Responsible for developing vertical sales opportunities in existing accounts as well as securing new business from a client base in the following Life Science industry segments: pharmaceutical/biotechnology, manufacturing and distribution as well as clinical trials companies;
- Develop strategic plans, together with the Life Sciences Sales Manager, for large multi-national accounts and implement them in order to meet and exceed the sales goals of the territory;
- Act as primary communication conduit between the customer and the company;
- Assist management in defining future needs;
- Provide rolling forecast of projected sales on a monthly basis;
- Working with marketing to develop programs which assist in creating powerful tools for sales, as well as techniques to optimize the sales cycle;
- Participate in relevant trade events and congresses;
- Ad-hoc activities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or other related discipline;
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated sales experience within the Life Sciences market, promoting the sales of consumables, equipment and/or services; alternatively, previous experience in the distribution/transportation and/or packaging industries may be considered;
- Demonstrated ability to deal with and be successful in highly complex, multi-divisional customer account structures;
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of an organization; Fluency in English and French/Flemish, both written and spoken is a must; Knowledge of additional European languages is highly desired but not essential;
- Strong systems skills and knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Confident and target-oriented individual with the desire to delight the customer;
- Self-starter with solid organization skills, attention to detail and time management skills;
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively in the assigned territory (up to 60%) as wells as to the office in Leiden; occasional intercontinental travel on a case-by-case basis.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV with motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org