Project Team Administrator
Our client, a professional services consultancy focusing on the real estate sector, is seeking a project team administrator to provide support to both the management and project team with a special focus on the Netherlands, Germany, UK, Belgium, Spain and Luxembourg.
Do you have a strong background in administration, business support and/or operations with a good understanding of local accounting and operating practices? Do you know how they need to be combined to produce efficient business processes?
Than we are keen to speak with you!
- Maintain team correspondence and schedules on a global level;
- Draft correspondence such as engagement letters, proposal writing and presentations;
- Reconcile and process department invoices as required;
- Prepare check requests and expense reports;
- Assist with client set-up, billing and collections as required;
- Traffic, prioritize and route client requests to other internal and external resources;
- Serve as a first point of contact for internal and external calls and mail;
- Manage internal and/or external meetings including invitation management, secure space and catering needs;
- Manage domestic and international travel including arranging flights, hotels and car rental;
- Manage calendars, contacts, and any relevant databases;
- Attend client events and arrange follow up meetings at the direction of the EMEA Advisory Services Leader;
- Assist with time and expense entry;
- Provide administrative support to the entire team;
- Schedule interviews for candidates and manage the onsite interview setup;
- Maintain records/files/scanned documents;
- Collaborate with internal and external project teams to assist with general project and consulting administration.
- Knowledge of business process documentation, facilitation and/or business improvement;
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines;
- Strong written, excel modelling and oral communication skills required;
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and through written correspondence;
- Ability to work virtually, with some travel domestically and internationally on occasions;
- A can-do attitude and eagerness to assist the team with pride and modesty;
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably in Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics, or equivalent professional knowledge and/or work experience;
- 1-3 years of proven administrative and/or operations experience, ideally within the Professional Services industry;
- Demonstrated commitment to self-development and growth.
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do;
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability and making a difference;
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work;
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources;
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits.
For more information on this position, please contact Cheryl Pinontoan on +31(0)70 387 5911 or email your resume with motivation directly to firstname.lastname@example.org