For one of our clients, they’re providing air conditioning products and systems from cruise ships to fishing boats, we are looking for a Sales Engineer! The Sales Engineer is part of the Sales Department and is responsible for the technical development of projects and quotations.
The core responsibilities and duties of a Sales Engineer are:
- Collecting the necessary full and correct information for the quotation.
- Designing and selecting installations for various products which are available within the organization.
- Creating quotations on the basis of the information provided within the sales department.
- Entering the quotes in the right systems and release it after approval.
- Taking care of the handling of sales and checks if purchases comply with the wishes of the customer.
- Coordination between the factory and the customer regarding delivery times and product specifications.
- Maintaining active relationships with customers, monitoring the follow-up of agreements, identifying bottlenecks and adjusts whenever possible.
- Ensuring technical settlement of orders.
- Maintaining contacts with external suppliers and ensure compliance with appointments and performance of suppliers.
- Following orders/projects during the operational process and informs the customer on progress and any abnormalities.
- Collecting and submitting relevant data for management reports and reviews.
- Responsible for process optimization
- Higher Technical vocational working level, HVAC is a must, complemented with relevant technical courses.
- Knowledge of the English language, in word and writing.
- Experience in the maritime sector is an advantage.
- Experience in controls and automation is also an advantage.
- Being able to solve problems when signaling bottlenecks and anticipate in alternating situations.
- Flexibility with maintaining different contacts and being able to anticipate in changes.
- Is able to express themselves in word, as well as writing to maintain internal- and external contacts.
- Accuracy for correct processing a variety of data
- Has a customer service attitude when handling business with clients.
- Creativity in solving problems and proposes improvements propositions for technical installations.
- Able to travel frequently.
Besides a market conformed salary and additional benefits, our client is offering you a diverse, dynamic job which has good development opportunities.
If you are interested in the position, please send your resume with you letter of motivation to Shimi Goossen: email@example.com