For one of our clients, they’re providing air conditioning products and systems from cruise ships to fishing boats, we are looking for a Service Engineer!
Service Engineer focuses on installing, maintaining and repairing air-conditioning and cool installations on board of ships and offshore islands in alternating circumstances.
The core responsibilities and duties of a Service Engineer are:
- Independently performing of complex services, repair- and maintenance procedures, and commissions cool installations on board of ships and offshore islands.
- Detects the source of failures and fixes malfunctions of different natures.
- Takes care of internal ordering of the proper parts to fix technical malfunctions.
- Performs technical analyses of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Provides service support and commissions new installations in consultation with the owner and/or building team.
- Performs advanced test procedures.
- Detects damages on technical installations and makes reports.
- Is deemed to be available 24/7 to perform unexpected work.
- Higher Technical vocational working level, work- and think ethics, complemented with relevant technical courses such as KTA, KTC, measure- and control technique and electro technique.
- Knowledge on the use of relevant applications and automation packages.
- Knowledge of the English language, in word and writing.
- Being able to solve problems when signaling bottlenecks and anticipate in alternating situations.
- Flexibility with maintaining different contacts and being able to anticipate in changes.
- Is able to express themselves in word, as well as writing to maintain internal- and external contacts.
- Has a customer service attitude when handling business with clients.
- Creativity in solving problems and proposes improvement propositions for technical installations.
Besides a market conformed salary and additional benefits, our client is offering you a diverse, dynamic job which has good development opportunities.
If you are interested in the position, please send your resume with you letter of motivation to Shimi Goossen: email@example.com