For our client’s European team, we are looking for a Technical Coordinator who will improve the customer satisfaction and continue to support revenue by analysing and controlling data used for scoring and analytical models. This will include controlling and improving the processes to create output data from data extracts from financial systems.
The data is provided by many Trade suppliers worldwide and needs to be processed in an efficient way. The Coordinator will lead the Technical support given to our Trade partners in different parts of the world as well as the Technical support to markets globally in the transition of their data into a Global database. This will include supporting further improvements of the identity process of the Global data, producing enhanced Technical solutions for more complicated Trade issues and maintaining the quality of the Trade data in the global database.
- Analysing financial data collected in many different formats. Data extracts are from financial systems and ERP systems.
- Working on a variety of projects to improve processes and systems.
- Own and control multiple data processes to increase the quality of the databases worldwide.
- Writing specifications and programs mainly in SAS.
- Second and 3rd line support in data and process related issues, more in-depth investigations and find creative solutions to fix issues which could interrupt the Trade processes.
- Identify causes of problems included more complicated problems for data which is rejected and keep the quality of the Trade database on the highest level.
- Control and improve identity activities.
- Solve processing problems, in the files or programs to maintain the processing of the data.
- Implement improvements to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of the complete processes.
- Support country teams and give technical advice.
- Maintain working documentation.
- Ensure continuity of service to all participating Trade markets globally.
- Provide ad-hoc duties when required.
- Excellent academic background in maths, computer science or economics
- Perfect command of English written and spoken.
- Knowledge of the latest technology in programming languages, computing software and current development processes and tools.
- Be able to contribute real value by developing, integrating, and/or supporting in-house applications or infrastructure solutions in order to solve business problems.
- Instinctive understanding of data processes and recognises patterns.
- Knowledge and experience in Supply chain, data processes and/or analysis of accounting data.
- Ability to learn quickly and become "expert" in key areas
- Enthusiastic and results oriented with good communication and organisation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV with motivation to Danyel Zisman at Madison Parker International – firstname.lastname@example.org – or call him on +31 (0) 70 387 5911.
For more information on Madison Parker, visit our website – www.madisonparker.nl.