Technical Service Engineer
For our client, we are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to be responsible for operating and setting up machines that run on CNC Systems.
The commissioning of these machines can take from a number of days to several weeks to complete. These installation projects are alternated with the elimination of issues and maintenance jobs for already installed machines and installations. You help resolving electronic, mechanical and software failures when needed. Additionally, you will provide on-the-job training to clients, users and operators.
- The alternation between commissioning machines and service and maintenance jobs appeals to you.
- You work structured and planned at the installation projects.
- You have good communication skills where you have the style flexibility with different types of people (from operators to directors) and in various situations (consultation and training) to communicate.
- When solving issues, quality, efficiency and correctness play a part important role. Due to the diversity of the machines, your professional knowledge, service and customer orientation are of great importance for ensuring good customer satisfaction.
- Your method is practical and you have a flexible approach institution.
- You also have affinity with computers.
We offer you a challenging job within a dynamic team. There is also sufficient space for your personal development and further deepening of the function. Your salary depends on your knowledge and experience level. We follow it CAO for the metal industry.
- You have at least a completed MBO-3 course, in electrical engineering,mechanical engineering or mechatronics.
- Preferably you have at least a number years of work experience in a comparable independent position.
- You have knowledge of machine controls, PLCs and CNC controlled machines.
- You master the Dutch and English language well, is in possession of a driving license.
- You master the Dutch and English language well, you are in possession of a driving license and live in the area between Utrecht, Eindhoven and Nijmegen.
Interested? Please send your CV with salary breakdown to Cheryl Pinontoan – Recruitment Account Manager email@example.com